Thursday, April 5, 2012

i have not written for 4 days because I have been too weak, nauseous, shaky, crawl from bed to couch, sick...Also, because this was my 3rd week off chemo Cathy Messecar came for us to finish the layout of my (and our) devotional book that is based on the blog and life of a cancer patient. Part of the time, I lay on the couch and we went thru manuscripts and part from a chair. Either way, Zofran is keeping we going some what, but food is not very good.

I went to Dr Infante today and "everything depends on what the CT shows next week." He wants to also do a scan of my head to make sure the cancer has not spread. Anyway, he keeps reminding me that "by all rights I should have been gone 6 years ago". He is very honest with me and I will update as I find out more.

For now, I am so blessed to be alive and have taken part in the 9 "greats" lives. God is still in control and I depend on Him....Isaiah 55: 8 says, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord..."

Later in 55:12 He says, " You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace..."

1 comment:

  1. Barbara Johnson-ClarkApril 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM

    To my dear sweet friend and my sister in Christ,
    I cannot think of anything to say that is worthy or meaningful. I just wish to be able to take away some of your pain and nausea, and I cannot, so what good am I? But I can continue offering prayers for you and begging my friends to do the same. I shared the holiday salad recipe with my dear friend and prayer warrior, Wanda, yesterday, but I told her it would put her in debt. For the recipe she would need to pray for you. I love you so my dear friend. And I know that you are in God's hands just as I am. He holds us all who will trust and believe in Him.
    Love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete