Sunday, September 4, 2011

"From the fullness of His grace..."

I am sorry to have not written the past three days. I am just tired! At night I just fall in bed and cannot think of anything else, except rest! I have not gotten over the nausea this month since chemo. I have prayed about what to do regarding chemo and asked for prayer from our Prayer Care ( a group of elders hold prayers in the mall area between services). Today I stopped there for prayer and I am going to ask my doctor to lower the dose to 1/2 on the chemo. If there is not equal amount of good days, then it is not worth it! I pray I can do this and have a better quality of days next month and there after. I pray the energy level will improve and the nausea decrease. I finally have nails mostly (two are still not good) and it is so good! I almost have enough hair to go wig less but not yet. I still have acne like places on my back and face. I still have to be put to sleep and have the kidney stint replaced, in September. There is no end to "stuff" and this is part of the fatigue! Oh how I long for normalcy! I probably will never have it in this life!
That is alright, as I am blessed beyond measure with love and friendship all around me. John 1:16 says "From the fullness of His grace, we have received one blessing after another." I still need to see those two new "greats"...thank you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment