Sunday, September 11, 2011

"If my people who are called by my name...I will hear from heaven..."

On this 9-11 I think about the young men who die to protect our freedom. Many of them so young and how blessed our family is that our grandsons are not over in the war. I think about the brave ones who died in that attack. I remember our country as it was when I grew up and we never thought about terrorists or plane bombs or car bombs or anything like we have now. I pray there are enough who trust God in this country that He will return us to the way it used to be, where He is honored.

"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14

The past several days have been good, just easily tired. I have enjoyed food! The rash is more, but I now have wonderful fingernails! So I win some, I lose some! I just want to pull on my hair to lengthen it ! It is growing so slow! This week I have a heart echo test and chemo and next week see a urologist for getting ready to change the stint. Not fun stuff! But each day is a blessing! We spent time with our great this weekend and that is always fun. Thank you God for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment