Friday, February 12, 2010

Trust in God

Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You!"
My part D medical insurance called today to let me know they will not cover a very expensive chemo that my oncologist wanted to give me when we start back in April. The company that makes this drug also called to ask about our finances and there is a slim chance they would fund this through a grant. I have not found out just what they mean by "very expensive"! Strangely I am not worried. If that is the right med I am supposed to take, God will find a way for me to get it. If not, there is always "Plan B", which my oncologist is really good at finding. I hear these "horror stories about cancer patients whose doctors "put them off", like saying, "we will watch that for a few months", or treating them with first one thing then another and letting things go too far and letting the patient have no chance at survival. All you women, if you have any 1% chance at sensing that little feeling that something "Might" be wrong, run to your doctor and insist on a Ct, even if you have to pay for it yourself. Nothing is worth taking a chance over not knowing and being unaware of your health.
I hope to find out more with this new tumor next week, get John fixed up with his heart rhythm, start my three radiation treatments, and find out about this "expensive drug".
Guess what???"spellcheck" found no misspellings tonight!!! I am doing better!!! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment