Monday, November 28, 2011

"May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord..."

I know I have missed nearly a week of writing. We spent four days with our son and his wife, also with two of our grandchildren and their families. That made 12 of us, family -wise. This was so fun and we got to see one of our great grandaughters for the first time, the three boys again and what is fun is they "know" us now, even the two year old. When we got home last night, after driving much longer than usual in a driving rain, we were nearly "comatose," and went straight to bed and slept 11 hours!

Today were doctor's visits and John's heart doctor thinks he is doing very well...always good to hear. I saw my oncologist and we are still searching for a chemo that will match my cells and cancer. When he finds it we will try one more time! I don't think I can do much more chemo. It is so debilitating! And, I will have to do some radiation and pain blocks the next month. I guess this is my life as I try to live it! I pray and always try to give it all to God. In Psalm 119, we are told "your word, O Lord, is eternal..." and finally "Look upon my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law." I know God will hear and stay in control. Following is just difficult sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment