Monday, November 14, 2011

"..you are precious--in my sight..."

I received three emails today and they all referred to Isaiah 43:4....I had picked that passage to have tonight! I believe this is a real SIGN that God wants me to focus on this passage! "Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, ....do not be afraid...for I am with you." Isaiah 43:4-5

I have to believe this and trust that God plans from here on as He always has. The pain doctor was very nice and has a good idea for my pain control. He will inject pain killer (like lidocaine) into my lower abdomen and hopefully hit the nerves that cause the pain. If this works the first time, he will repeat it a second time about two weeks later. I will find out tomorrow when this "surgery" will be done. It will be like a same day surgery in the hospital. I surely am losing brain power fast with all these "surgeries" and being put to sleep! I hope I can still keep myself going without these brain cells!

I cannot believe it is nearly Thanksgiving time. Another year nearly gone. Several of our really good friends lost children this past year. Other friends are losing the cancer battle. Some family members have very serious problems or ilnesses. Continually I realize the precious value of life. I realize more and more the value of love among us as family and as friends, and especially as fellow Believers. I send love and prayers for our fellow warriors in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment