Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Shout for joy....for the Lord comforts His people..."

I have now had 5 of the 25 radiation treatments. I am tired and weak, but not really sick. Food still is not very interesting and I really need to eat. Never in my life did I ever, ever think I would worry about eating. I always wanted to be slim...be careful what you wish for!

Only a few days until Christmas. We will be with our local family of 9 (counting us) and the rest will be at Jim and Cindy's..actually their three children, spouses and 8 grandchildren, together for the first time. I pray for good and warm weather for them. That is 8 children age 7 and under. They will be so blessed with their being together and cousins bond ind.

Sometimes I feel hopeful and think I can do this, then I wonder if I really have the energy for fighting much longer. Only with God's help can I do anything. He alone has kept me alive this long and He alone will determine the rest.

Isaiah 49:13...."Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord comforts His people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones." Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment