Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Your God reigns!"

"How beautiful on the mounmtains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"" Isaiah 52:7

The last three days have been misery, could not eat, severe nausea, just slept on the couch when I was not going for the radiation. The culprit is the antibiotic I have to take because of the stint surgery last Monday. If I can get through taking that, I think I will feel better.

I made myself go to our art party tonight. These are the most wonderful friends..just think we never knew each other a few years ago and our particular group of 10 who meets on Thursday night, has become so close, I call us a "care group". They are all wonderful , believing christians, praying for each other, and how terrific that God brought us together in this group. We played "musical paintings, everyone painted on every canvas for 6 minutes, then we switched...so everyone painted on every person's. Then we all signed each. Of course there was food, which I could not eat. It all looked good though. What a shame to never get out and do something like this class, and miss out on blessings of these friendships.

I pray for strength, to be more normal. I wonder if I can not get this back? Am I nearing the end? I will get through this radiation, 22 to go, and see how I am then. Meanwhile, Christmas blessings to each...Our God reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment