Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power."

I have switched to writing in the day instead of night, because it seems I am too tired at night lately. Maybe it is the summer heat, or maybe lots of things going on, but I have been more tired. I refuse to think I am "worse" or anything like that!. This is the longest time I have ever worn a wig. Before (the other two times) I wore it maybe for 6-8 months. but this time, it has been about a year I think. and I am really tire of it! Wigs are really hot in the summer and strangely, cold in the winter. The cold air blows thru in the winter, so why does this not help in the summer? I am still pain free and pray this is meaningful!!!

Still thinking about the depression, when John was about 5 years old and his brother was 10 and his parents went to Alabama to live with family. Because the brother was in school, 5Th grade, they decided for him to stay here with an aunt and uncle and cousins and stay in school. John and his parents lived in Alabama for 2 years and he started first grade when they returned. This put him in high school in the war and helped prevent his being called up. We never know when our lives take a little different path, how this will affect an outcome many years later.

Now, we are in this battle and God leads us in our daily lives. "Therefore put on the full armor of God..." "Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power..."Ephesians 6: 10, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment