Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"...the word of our God stands forever."

I am working so hard (and my sister more than I am) and we are pushed by deadlines. The movie producer wants everything yesterday! We are working with 50 yards of silver velvet for the living room. Made up with lining/interlining it weighs a TON. It is going to be pretty though. I am about at my limit and hope tomorrow is the last day for this part of the project. My main trouble right now is that my throat feels raw way down past where I swallow. It has done this before with another chemo but I did not think that was in this protocol. The pain is manageable, and the nausea is not too bad. I still have the stint replacement hanging over my head.

Isaiah 40:7-8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." We are simply grass and some days I feel like it! However no worry, because of God's unfailing strength, forever!

1 comment:

  1. Bev, Have you dr look down your throat. I didn't have mouth sores, I had throat sores. They were in a weird place, but I was very weary w/sore throats. That was the answer. May that be of some help to you. This arm chair doctoring is very scary stuff!
    love kathryn
    They're gonna put you in the movies...they're gonna make a big star out of YOU! : )

    ReplyDelete