Thursday, September 8, 2011

"...do not worry about tomorrow..."

Matthew 6:34 says "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Isn't that the truth!..We sure do have enough each day.

I talked to my oncologist today and he agreed readily to cut the chemo dose in half next week. He also said he would set up an appointment with a urologist for the stint to be replaced. He got that done and I go see this doctor in 2 weeks. I hate going from doctor to doctor. I would love to be going to just one, once a year, just for a check up. Wouldn't that be great! Well anyway, John is getting sick and thinking he is beginning a really bad cold. I think I shall sleep on the couch tonight, even though he probably was contagious last night. We worked in the yard this afternoon and I dug up and moved several plants that "were not happy" and put them in a different place. He always asked how I know plants are not happy...I tell him "you just know". Things we moved over here last year, we did not know how the sun was situated in the summer and it baked a few things. The veggie garden is about gone except for the peppers coming in and the squash still doing well. The green beans gave up in the 100 degree heat.

I am beginning to eat well, and it took three weeks this time. That only gives one week for good eating. An acne type rash is all over and that is agravating! I hope the cut back will help that go away. I went to art tonight and I am working on a painting for our friends in Florida. Each day is a blessing and God alone knows our days. So I thank Him for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment