Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"..Your love, O Lord, endures forever..."

Our local "great" spent the night with Cathy and Ronnie and as usual came over here for breakfast. Her first comment was "your hair is growing! You can almost go without your wig!" She is like an adult. She helped me make biscuits and made a "kitty cat biscuit" which turned out very cat-like and was enjoyed along with the others. We looked at old pictures and I gave her some of her Daddy as a child. She thinks he was so cute!

I bought a white knit cloche type cap for the youngest great and cannot find a white 1800's dress to go with it ANYWHERE so I need to make that. The concept should be really pretty--white dress with no lace, just ruffles on neck and sleeves. We hope (if I feel like it) to go to west TN to see her and that family. We hope to see the Augusta bunch in November. I just wonder what it will be like when I "wind down" and cannot do anything any more. I love being busy. I love doing more than the day has time for. I love taking care of John. His eyes are about the same but he gets exasperated and says "I just cannot see this!!!" so often!

I ate today, somewhat. I pray for better eating this week. I usually lose about 5 pounds week 1 and 2 then gain it back week 3 and 4, but not sure this week. I am still relatively pain free since 2 weeks ago. I am so thankful!!!

"The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment