Sunday, September 25, 2011

"...you will fill me with joy in your presence..."

This passage in Psalm 16 is among my "favorites", and I love the song that uses the last part of this verse.
I might be feeling a little better as to food. I still feel nauseous when I think of eating but manage to eat better the last few days. I still have a raw feeling in the back of my throat. My fingers are cracked open again. I take a step forward and another backwards! I have to go for an ultrasound of my kidneys tomorrow and see if the stint is still OK.

Yesterday was our art league big day and it involved most of our local town, booths, food, things for sale, antique roadshow, and it was a beautiful day and great success. I helped with that, but came home part of the day and took a nap then went back to help close up. Today has been a lack of energy day as a result of yesterday. I am trying to learn to not do too much , too many days in a row. I have lots of sewing to do and will be busy the rest of the week. John will say, "why don't you rest" and I say, "I will rest when that is all I am able to do". I still have lots of outdoor plants to move and replace but need to wait another week or so until the weather changes and we get more rains. I started going to a Bible class on Wednesday mornings and that is very good.

Psalm 16:11 says..."You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, and eternal pleasures at your right hand." I always want to sing this when I read it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your appetite is a bit better - gotta keep the nutrition coming. I think you still do more than I do, and most everyone else, too! You are so truly amazing and such a blessing to everyone who knows you. It's wonderful that the "sale" went so well and had a great turnout. The curtains are still in production from what I can tell - I'm sure they'll be incredibly beautiful and it will be so neat to watch the movie and see your handiwork!

    Please do rest a little when you can make yourself do it, and keep the protein coming. Some really cute photos will finally be on their way soon - although no chickens yet...sorry. I'll get to that next! Hope John's doing well as well as Cathy and Ronnie and the whole gang! Especially you, our lovely lady, our bright shining start and inspiration. We love you and are praying for you daily. Nanette and Family

    ReplyDelete