Thursday, March 31, 2011

"we also rejoice in our sufferings..."

I wrote yesterday's blog last night, then lost it, found it in a page of "drafts", could not get it to move onto the regular page...(I am so "computer-dumb") then it was nearly 12:00 so I went to bed then had a friend help me today and moved it over, with several mistakes on it...but I am glad I did not lose the thoughts on it.

This passage from Romans 5:3 has been on a scrap of paper waiting to be thought about. When I read a passage that touches me, I jot it down to be on this blog. As with many Bible words, it is hard and tough:"..we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character; and character, hope..."

Those of us with cancer live with hope and maybe we have that hope from the suffering? I went to art class tonight and we had a "party" partly because we are all together for the first time in several months. One of our class had her Mother to pass away and she has been out of town, so we really enjoyed being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment