Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord."

Psalm 150:1 "Praise the Lord. Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty heavens."
Buttercups are blooming, the dove is still setting above the window. Every morning, I say "good morning, little bird" and she just blinks and watches us. I am SURE she understands!
I am still feeling so good, physically, I cannot believe I still have cancer. The dream is that when I have the next CT that it would all be gone. I am sure that is every cancer patients dream.
John and I are coming to terms with his loss of his right eye-sight. This happened so quickly-the last doctor visit he was fine! He seems to not be worried about it, but then he is not a bad "worrier".

Our cousin, Anna, about whom I wrote several weeks ago, (she was the WWII army nurse and is 91), has taken a bad turn and is in a nursing home. She learned she has a bone cancer and all the medicines she is on (and the disease) has really gone hard with her. We are so distressed because she has been so strong for so long. So we are in prayer for her and her family.
We have to also be positive about the many years we have had the joy of being with her.
We thank God for all His goodness and all the blessings He gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment