Thursday, March 4, 2010

"The Lord blesses..."

It is so difficult to downsize and get rid of so many "things" in our home. I am too "young" to have to do this...maybe when I am 90 I would be ready for this? It is very traumatic to look around and think how we will live without 2/3 of your home furnishings, then I am ashamed because so many people in this world would be so happy for one or two pieces of our furniture. God has so richly blessed us for many years and I know He will continue to do so, even through this move. I am so thankful for children who want up to live with them and others who would if they were close by. I am also thankful for our Father who will send just the right person at the right time to buy our home so we can complete this move. I am thankful for this time of rest from so many doctors! I am thankful for my husband who takes such good care of me and waits so patiently at each doctor visit. So I will try to be very optimistic and positive and rely on God's providence for all our needs.
"...the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him..." Romans 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment