Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"...my unfailing love for you will not be shaken.."

Isaiah 54 :10 continues, " nor my covenant of peace be removed" says the Lord who has compassion on you."
The Lord has compassion of us, for which I am very thankful. Tomorrow is the CT for which we have tried not to think about for three months. This rest has been so wonderful, living like a "normal" person, enjoying the taste of food (which we take for granted), enjoying what I assume is normal strength and energy for someone "my age". Since I have been battling this cancer for nearly six years, I really don't know what "normal" is like. but I know I have felt really good these three months. I will not complain regardless, because too many blessings have come from these six years. I have gotten to be part of the lives of our seven "greats".I have been blessed to see the five grandchildren choose their mates, and we love them all so dearly. So whatever we have tomorrow is God's will, and I am ready to see whatever and rest on God's unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment