Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To dwell in the house of the Lord...

"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in his temple." Psalm 27:4
This verse has been made into a wonderful praise hymn that we often sing at church. I really have nothing to talk about except my last radiation and thanking God for a very kind and caring radiology doctor. Today was the last of three treatments. The doctor told me that the radiation keeps on "working" for a number of weeks ongoing. Having three treatments was really stronger than 25 daily treatments and was aimed at a very small part of the body, leaving less damage to the rest of the body. I am so thankful for all that has been done, and especially for my body's "vacation" for a few more weeks before the chemo begins again.
Spring will be here soon and that always lifts the spirits...this week will be warmed and I hope the poor little dove ,setting on her eggs above our window, will be a little more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment