Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Therefore... we have a great high priest..."

Another day at a doctor. john was not getting any better and our daughter and I were getting really worried, so we did "an intervention", called a doctor and got John to go. He grumbled all the way! But he has bronchitus and needed another round of antibiotics, and another OTC med for coughing. He has been sick just way too long! I got over this crud in a week and he is longer than that.

My oncologist made an eye doctor appointment for me. This chemo just goes on and on with the side effects. I really wonder if I will get over this one! I have these fuzzy spots before my eyes occasionally, which the chemo said was possible. I think I did not miss a single after-effect listed on that protocol.

I am so tired. I don't know why. When I don't feel good, I always think "it is the cancer" and "it is growing". Maybe I am tired because we have been sick for two weeks! Maybe I am tired of just doing everything because John does not feel like doing anything. I might just lay in bed all day tomorrow! No I cannot do that, I need to bake pies for a church happening. As Scarlett said "tomorrow is another day"

Seriously, I am so thankful for our God our "high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we possess." Hebrews 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment