Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I know that my Rdeemer lives..."

This was a long day, waiting at first on the doctor and then another place. The joy in it was meeting a sister, a Believer, and we just "connected". God places us in the right place at the right time. What a blessing! I have been so sick, not to be redundant, but more than usual, and the pain caused by maybe gall stones? or the cancer? or whatever, I have been very miserable for 3 days. I had an ultrasound today and the nurse/tech was very helpful and showed me the cancers in my liver (which are larger than I thought they are.) I pictured little lumps, but it is more spread around. I asked John to night if he thought I was "losing ground" and he said maybe a little. I think so, maybe from the chemo, which is so debilitating, or maybe I am finally not able to fight so hard any more.

I dug in the yard last week, and used the grubbing hoe, and had lots of energy, but after the rat poison, I feel so helpless. I am taking alot of meds for the pain, which I hate to do! This makes me more mauseous. Maybe in a few days things will even out.

I pass around my "cards" which talk about my art, and blog and if anyone sees this, you should go back 2 years and start at the beginning of my blog, which would give a good time line.

I heard of another cancer patient today, and although I don't say alot about him, my friend Gene, in Florida, is having a tough time. We would love prayers for friends who are going thru this deep valley.

Job 19: 25 and 27..."I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth....I myself will see Him with my own eyes..."
Blessings for all...

1 comment:

  1. Barbara Johnson-ClarkOctober 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM

    Bless your heart. I can hardly stand the thought of your not being strong enough to fight as hard anymore. You have been a tower of strength for so long for so many. That sounds kind of strange considering what a tiny little woman you are, but it's true. So maybe it's time now for you to allow us to be your tower. Your John is the most wonderful mate for you that I can ever imagine. We will all be here, continuing to pray, and hopefully we can provide the strength and courageous example you have always provided to us.
    Loving you and praying continuously,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete