Saturday, October 22, 2011

"...whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me..."

This 10 days has been mostly bad, bad...I am still exhausted, weak, feeling like I am going to fall if I am not careful....not normal, for sure. John wants to go and do things and act like always. I am trying! We went to a movie yesterday which was really wonderful, "Courageous" made by the Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany , Georgia. It took such a stand for christian fatherhood and living. This is the 4Th film they have made.

Today we went to TPAC here in Nashville and saw the play "Wicked". It was very good and beautiful music, not a single curse word! That was great, but tonight I cannot wait to go to bed! I am almost beyond going. Each day I pray for the next day to be good, back to normal (whatever that is now)and not being so tired. I have got to have an answer in November as to my status. If things are BAD, I want to know!If they are now bad, this chemo has got to go!

Our granddaughter had a FB note about kids shooting through their yard. The back door was shattered, and just think if the children had been out!The boys play out all the time. What a shame to have this fear now!

I hope to go to church tomorrow...Ephesians 6:19 (Paul talking) says "Pray for me also that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given to me so I will fearlessly make known---the gospel---." This is a way I pray to live and witness. Thank God for life and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment