Sunday, October 16, 2011

"We trust in the name of the Lord our God..."

This is the worst reaction in a year. I am so sick! After church, we came home and I have slept all day, cold, chills, trying to throw up, finally drank some Sprite, and worst of all, had to miss our care group annual weiner roast! This may be the last of this chemo, as I do not think I want to go thru this again...sick, sick, sick!

"May the Lord answer you when you are distressed; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you." Psalm 20:1 and verse 7, "we trust in the name of the Lord our God..."

1 comment:

  1. Barbara Johnson-ClarkOctober 16, 2011 at 10:24 PM

    Dear Sweet Friend,
    I will pray all through the night that you will awake refreshed tomorrow morning and know that the horribly bad day was worth it all. Maybe this chemo only makes you sick for a day or two. Hate it about the wiener roast though. I surely hope you will be back to yourself to enjoy the closing days of this beautiful autumn weather. It has been so balmy and sunshiny today, it's been like a day at the beach. Thank you again for reminding me to read in Isaiah. I found some more incredible scripture there which I had totally forgotten. It literally fell open to me, and it gave me such reassurance where I was feeling weak. You are forever my mentor!
    Love and prayers for healing,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete