Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"I will praise you. O Lord, with all my heart..."

We sold our house!!!!!!!! We actually sold our house!!!!!!!!!!
Only God could have arranged this sale in this recession we are in. The circumstances are beyond anything man could do.
John and I have been married 57 years and in that 57 years he has NEVER (I say NEVER) gone up to a stranger in the grocery and started talking to them! He does not know why, he just had an urge to do this. So he started talking to this couple and we realize we know alot of the same people and in fact they live 2 streets over from us. And, they have a sister-in-law who needs to move here from Louisville to be close to them. They come to see our house the next week and the s-i-l comes here the next week and they decide our house is perfect for her!
A few obstacles were thrown in our way---like a banker who could not decide what to do and delayed the closing for nearly a month.
But we made it and we are so thankful for the relief of having moved into this apartment and not to have the house to still take care of.
I have two MTI's tomorrow and start the new chemo on next Monday, then more MRI's next week, and lots of blood drawing--not fun! I am sure counting on this new chemo being the one to cure this cancer that has grown in my liver. I am running a low grade fever (don't know what that means) but not enough for the mid night run to the ER!
Psalm 9: 1-2 says "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."

No comments:

Post a Comment