Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..."

Hebrews is one of my favorite books of the Bible. The language is beautiful and the ideas flow of wonders to come; later, it talks about "living in peace with all men..." Wouldn't that make a wonderful world!
I found out yesterday that the reason cancer patients have low grade fevers is because the body is fighting the tumors and setting up a resistance and battle against the cancer. That was very interesting.I am still sleepy from the Ativan I took yesterday...I will never take two at once again! I am trying to not go to so many doctors--I feel like I am just surrounded by nothing but doctors! I feel like my life is taken over by everyone and I have nothing left for me!!!I would love to wake up one morning and have nothing I have to do! I would love to lie there and think.."what shall I do today?" I doubt that will ever happen! If this heat wave breaks, I want to do some gardening, and hope and pray the new chemo REALLY does not have any bad side effects!
Meanwhile, I pray I can "run the race" I am supposed to run..All these parts of verses are from Hebrews 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment