Monday, January 11, 2010

God bless...

This morning, my friend wrote some ideas for my blog tonight...I got home too late from all the prep for tomorrow to send her my ideas for tonight, I really think my ability to WRITE is better, but the ability to read sentences is not better...I pray that comes back after the surgery!!! Today was seeing the doctor (surgeon) then going to the hospital for another blood letting (several and one really, really hurt!) then the MRI and the (I cannot find the right word!!!!!!) jewels! to mark the parts of my head--they are glued onto my head...I cried thru the MRI and cried thru the blood things and cried when the nurse asked me a question and I could not think of the work and other patients helps me think of the right word..., then the usual ekg, more blood, check nose for mersa, Xray and sign my life away...yes I know I could have 20 things happen in this surgery! I will be in ICU for two days, then go to a room..so I guess I am ready, I have been anointed with oil by our elders, prayed over, sent a hundred or more prayers from friends and family... "Is anyone of you sick? He should call for the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil..in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well...James 5:14-15"... So good night, all my dear friends and loved ones. God bless. ( and thanks for spell check)

No comments:

Post a Comment