Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I will lie down and sleep in peace...:

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8...Amazingly, I have no headaches...but I can sleep almost around the clock. I need to call tomorrow and see if I can come off some meds because of this sleepy being. I am trying to read and it is sssslooooooow going. I did a little x-stitch and that is slow but better than reading. I just hate doing nothing. Really I cannot formulate the Bible especially, so John and I have tried listening to the Bible on CD and we usually go to sleep listening to this, so it is slow going also--- I know I am impatient, and should be so thankful for what I can do at all. I may not have told about our newest great grandaughter born January 11 and she is so pretty...we cannot wait to see her some time in February. I go to the surgeon this Friday for the staples out (the screws stay in) and then thankfully, I can wash my hair!
God has been so gracious and good to me and I feel "honored" to have this cancer gone from my head. Now we need to pray hard to have the rest of the cancer gone from my body...there are lots of things I need to do for God and I need to be alive to do these things! Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment