Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you..."

I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flame will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God." Isaiah 43: 1-3

This really covers everything to not fear. Have I said already that the Bible tells us to "not fear" more than any other instructions? I know I have. I am reminding myself! The art group I am a member of is having our big art show this weekend...it was today and will be also tomorrow. It was fun to be there and see all our work displayed, and be so proud of all of our efforts. Each in our way, we all have talent and we do encourage each other. My oldest great is here tonight and will eat breakfast with us tomorrow. She was over here a lot today and she and I played "school" and you know she was in charge! She wants to go to the art show tomorrow so after church she and I will go there for a while. She is really eager to see what all is going on there. Today we had much snack food (we all brought stuff) and live entertainment. There were four tents out front and then all the galleries inside. Several artists were demonstrating their painting. It will be fun to see how much we sold. This was 100 for $100 (or less) so anyone could afford original art. One fourth of all proceeds go for flood victims. Whether we sell much or not, it has been fun. Tonight we had dinner with friends--!!! I have certainly enjoyed my free time with no chemo. Now I must now fear!!!and remind myself all the time that God is taking care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment