Saturday, September 4, 2010

"I will see the goodness of the Lord..."

Psalm 27:13-14 " I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord."

I think I am being told to wait for God to do whatever He will do! I tend to hurry up and rush along, being sure I get it done. Maybe I better sit back and let Him do His will first. Yesterday was not a good day and I was so tired and had a fever all evening. Today some of our family was here and such fun to be with the west Tennessee greats. When they left, the fever came back. I went to a really good friend's 50th Wedding anniversary party, but came home early due to nausea and fever. I don't understand why I am having fever and nausea since I have not had chemo in about 6 weeks! Of course I wonder if the cancer is growing a lot! I wonder if the gall stone is causing this. I had decided to not do the really bad chemo but since I apparently am having lots of cancer growth, I guess I will have to do that. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to go ahead and do the stronger chemo!

Maybe this is my "wake-up-call" to be strong and do the tough stuff! I know God will be with me and I can do whatever He tells me to do! And this verse says we will see His goodness here on earth...We know that for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment