Monday, September 13, 2010

"...Your faithfulness at night..."

Last night I was really tired and could not stay awake long enough to write. Today I have been nauseated, even with the zofran, and high fevers (101.4) but I decided if it is that high tomorrow I will go to the doctor. I have slept all afternoon and evening. I can not figure this out, no chemo in nearly two months and feeling this bad...kind of makes me not too anxious to start the new chemo next week!
Our daughter was talking to a friend who is a PHD doctor working in DNA and this doctor said they believe in five years some of cancer will be conquered! That is very encouraging. She also said that those like me who do the experimental are helping tremendously in this battle.

Psalm 92:1-2 says, "It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night..."

I would love to see the grandchildren and greats in Augusta ---really miss them very much. I think we could not drive that far right now. John is doing well, but both shoulders are very, very sore. I would assume that is from the strap down for surgery. I am hoping he will be better tomorrow, and me too.

1 comment:

  1. Bev.
    Just wanting you to know you are on my mind all the time. We pray for you nightly, and I lift you up in breath prayers many more times a day. You are in a battle for your life, that is certain, but it's going to be worth it; I just KNOW it! Take whatever you have to take to stay comfortable, because this experimental is likely to be the one the world is looking for. That five years till a cure for some cancers is music to my ears. And you are my hero. God will reward your faithfulness. I firmly believe He wants you here to continue to inspire and uplift those of us who falter in our daily walk. We love you. Hope to see you soon.
    Barbara and Alan

    ReplyDelete