Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him..."

Sunday and yesterday were pain-filled days. The pain meds did not work, and I just rolled in bed with pain, finally slept last night. Today, I have slept nearly round the clock, making up for the not sleeping well Sunday and Monday nights . Does this sound dramatic? Food is just tolerated, a little to keep me going. So now what do I do? I know there have been times like this before. I look back and realize this is the same pattern. It just seems more difficult than the last time. I am too withdrawn to even let this be a "pity party"...what a shame to waste a good "poor me" time! There is always tomorrow!

Psalm 32:1-2 "Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit."

No comments:

Post a Comment