Saturday, July 23, 2011

"...the Lord upholds [him] with His hand..."

My, this is a harsh chemo. This is day 3, counting the day of it, and I have been pretty nauseated. If it is cumulative, this will be a tough one! But I will take it day by day. Psalm 37:23-24..."If the Lord delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, and the Lord upholds him with His hand." and a woman's as well, I believe. I am afraid I am stumbling and I pray for God to uphold me. I pray my "way" is acceptable to Him.

Our newest great is a girl following three boys. Her mother changes her hair bows with each outfit all day. The other day, she forgot the bow and one of the boys reminded his mom to do the hair bow! I guess they will assume this is part of a girl's outfit! What fun! I long to live enough years to see them grow and be personalities together.

We spent today with old friends from out of state and there is nothing like the blessings of dear ones like this. We have been friends for over 20 years and have lots of memories to share. We are honored as they pray for us. Thank you Father for this and all friendships. Thank you Father for your care and upholding us.

No comments:

Post a Comment