Saturday, July 16, 2011

"How great is your love, higher than the heavens..."

My flower beds are amazing. Just imagine how they will look next year with more time to spread and be enriched in this soil that was brought in. I have a white rambler rose and I am anxiously looking forward to its being all over the fence. Grandma had a pink rose (old fashioned large big blooms) and a white just like that one. I do not think this kind can be found (although I really have not researched antique roses) but this white is similar. I have the holly hock that will seed this fall and I believe they only bloom every two years. They have been fabulous this year. We have had a small amount of blackberries but for two bushes they are OK...they should bear much better next year.

I have had some dizzy spells, and the pain. I always wonder what this means, but I am staying on the nighttime pain med and not trying to do without.

We had the worst telephone mix-up. It was all my fault. I tried to switch our home phone to a cell phone company. John's poor eyes prevented his seeing numbers and dialing quickly and the "phone" would hang up on him so we had to switch back. This has been one of the worst business experiences and mistakes of my life! None of the businesses are easy to deal with. I think my being "sick" makes it more difficult also. I think I do not explain things as easily as I used to and most business people are young and talk fast and have little patience with older people. This is my first time in my life for feeling like this. In my despair, I need you more than ever, O Lord!

Psalm 108: 3-4 "I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies."

No comments:

Post a Comment