Monday, July 18, 2011

"For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord..."

"my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you." Psalm 71:5-6

Last year I made an apron for my #2 great granddaughter who then was four. She likes to help her mother in the kitchen and to do art work. She is the oldest girl of soon to be four children in their family. She told her mother, "I like to wear my apron and think of Grandma"...This thrills my soul! She will have 2 sisters to take care of--you know how the oldest girl does these things so well. As for her brother, well he will make someone a wonderful husband with all these sisters! And I love sewing for these children, and I made this grandson an art smock so he would not feel left out.

I have had more intense pain this week and wonder what this means in terms of chemo--is it doing any good? Is the cancer growing? What do I do now? I am on my last option, since I cannot do radiation or surgery any more. God is indeed my last hope and my only possibility of healing. BUT THEN, WASN'T IT ALWAYS THIS WAY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment