Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"...to your Name be the glory..."

Today is very special, because our new Great Granddaughter arrived in this world. We have anxiously awaited her arrival for about seven months. She is so precious to us, and special to me because one of her names is mine.

I have a young woman friend who says she is a "Proverbs 31 Woman in Training". I think this is so delightful. I also believe my granddaughter is a "Proverbs 31 Woman in Training". She is this new mother (not really very new because there are three boys waiting to see their new sister.)

God has blessed us beyond all measure. Psalms 115:1 says "Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your Name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness."

I sat here to write and tell about my bad day, how lousy I feel, the nausea, fatigue, on and on...how can I feel bad when this blessing is here. I will wait and feel bad tomorrow! Thank you God for your blessings and answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment