Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Glory to God in the highest..."

Luke 2:14 ..."Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests..."Thank God for promises like this to depend upon when all else is going wrong.
This has been a week of changed plans every day! Our son and daughter in law were to be here tonight, and we had to call and tell them to not come today...I am so sick! I had the regular flu shot but not the H1N1 so this may be what I have, or pneumonia. All I know, I have not been this sick in many years.I have 4 degrees of fever, aches, coughing until my stomach feels it is "falling out"... I slept all day long...and am ready to go back and sleep all night. I really hate to feel this badly!!! My doctor gave me an antibiotic, so it should kick in by tomorrow, and I will see him on Tuesday, so Iam always praying for better days ahead. I am always trusting in God to see me through and know He knows best...Glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. Bev,

    I hope you're well enough from this flu bug to be up and about again soon. I'm sure it's no picnic just coming off of chemo recently. We love and miss seeing you so much. I think about you every day and can't wait until you're back on your feet again. God healed you once; he can do it again.
    For this we pray...

    Love,
    Leah T.

    ReplyDelete