Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hope and glory of God

I did not think the radiation was affecting me very much, but today I have been kind of "wiped out" so it must be doing more than I thought. The 5th chapter of Romans says we "rejoice in the hope of the glory or God" and then in verse 3 it says that "suffering produces perseverance; perseverance,character; and character, hope."
I surely pray for perseverance and character and hope!
When I think I have everything under control, I don't! I probably am trying to do it by myself, instead of letting God be in control.
I am so on edge, and no patience, not my usual "easy to get along with" self!
John is so patient with me and so ready to overlook anything I say or do.
Next week is another radiation, and I wonder how I will feel after that! I am sorry to be acting like a "baby", but when I started this blog, I said I was going to tell you how it feels to be a cancer patient.
Tomorrow is supposed to be another sunny day, and I want to walk again...maybe that will lift my mood! There is always "hope and glory in God".

No comments:

Post a Comment