Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"...day and night I cry out before you..."

Well, I did see "how it goes"!!! My white cell level is lower than low...I am now on a broad spectrum antibiotic to prevent pneumonia and worse. My red blood was very low also and I got a red cell shot. I am to stay away from anyone sick, not eat out at restaurants, call if I have any fever at all, and generally avoid everyone, especially anyone who is sick. This is going to be tough with the wedding this weekend, so I will be in a corner somewhere. I did not think I felt this bad???Maybe I do. I know I push always to do and not just sit around so I really don't know if I am sick or not!!! Anyway, I go back Friday for more blood tests and see if there is any improvement. I have lost another pound, going the wrong direction! I had a crock pot of vegetable soup waiting for us tonight and that really did taste good...one of the few things that has. I am in such hope for this chemo to work, but I have to be able to take it---for it to work!

Psalm 88:1-2 "O Lord, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you. May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry."

1 comment:

  1. Barbara Johnson-ClarkOctober 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM

    Prayers over here will be increasing and intensifying for you Sister. We will pray you through this! Wear a mask if you have to. Do whatever it takes. I know you are a social butterfly (what we adore about you), but stay in if need be. God will answer our prayers. Now about the vegetable soup--if that tastes good it must be the tomato base, assuming you make it that way. So what about tomato type drinks? Tomato juice, V-8, etc. that might keep you hydrated without the taste of pond water? And they add a few calories, too. We love you so much, and we count on the day when you will be healthy and cancer free again.
    Praise God,
    Barbara and Alan

    ReplyDelete