Monday, December 27, 2010

"...an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph..."

"...an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. 'Get up' he said, 'take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt.'" Matthew 2:13 I think I saw six times an angel spoke to Joseph and told him what to do and where to go. I wonder sometimes is I am doing what God wants me to do. I feel so blessed to be alive and able to do all we do. I pray I am following His will .

I wonder if angels ever speak to us and tell us what to do? I do believe the Holy Spirit directs us by giving us impulses to do or say things and guide us that way.
Daily report...same cracked fingers, food is better! Digestive problems, probably because I am eating more...same "breaking out" or red,raw places on my arms and legs.

I cannot believe it is nearly 2011, so Happy almost New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment