Thursday, December 9, 2010

"We all, like sheep, have gone astray..."

"...each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him, the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth; He was led like a lamp to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth." Isaiah 53:6-7

I found a great CD of the "Messiah" and listening to it, I feel like I am sitting in a great hall, being sung to by a chorus, and the Bible comes to life even more.

Well, I am anxious to see what tomorrow will show. I am in such a mess, physically, with this rash on my arms and legs, and the swollen feet and hands. I just don't know if the chemo could extend all this for these three weeks. If not that, then what???

Our friend, Gene, (in Florida) cancer return. We are praying for the doctors to find some way to heal him again. Also, another friend, a coach/teacher with whom I have worked, a great christian man, has a melanoma metastasized over his body and he is starting at Sarah Cannon and looking for cures. So, sadness in the midst of such a happy time of the year.

More of our "greats" will be here during part of Christmas and that is very exciting! We love our "babies" and love to keep up with them as they grow. These three are 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 1....what a crew! I pray to live long enough for them to remember me when they are older. I remember my great grandmother who died when I was 5-6.

Well, news tomorrow...Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment