Monday, December 13, 2010

"Prince of Peace"

I have to repeat this passage, one of the most beautiful..."For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulders....And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

We have had some three days---I started getting sick, gradually worse, we had snow, and Cable went out, and I have pretty much slept for these three days. I am on a ZPak and go maybe for chemo tomorrow...I cannot believe I got sick and might mess up getting this! I think it depends on white cell count and temp.. I have been so careful and have not been sick for 7-8 months. Last December this happened and I was in the hospital for four days with three infections, but maybe this won't happen this time.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment