Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"...the virgin will be with child..."

"..and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel..." Isaiah 7:14..."She will give birth to a son and will give Him the name, Jesus because He will save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21... What wonderful promises given about 600 (?) years apart and gloriously perfect as God alone can be.

How exciting is this season when the entire world centers on Jesus' birth. Whether they believe or not, for whatever purpose, Jesus' name is called by many each day.

I went back to the doctor today for a white cell shot and do not have to go back until January 3 for CT and the 4Th for chemo, the 6Th cycle. This is going on the longest chemo I have ever done, and I pray I can keep it up, especially if the CT shows more improvement. I feel so excited that this one is working! I feel so protected by God and His safety inside me. I love knowing He is keeping me alive for His purpose and pray I am in that purpose every day.

Did I say our grand daughter is expecting again, number 4? I hate it when old people repeat themselves! Forgive me for being excited! This will give us eight "greats" and they are such fun! They look at us as being very old and they do not know that deep inside we are still "young at heart". We still plan our next trip and love thinking of fun things to do. Our minds are still young, just our bodies are old!

God is good to us and gives us joy in being together each day. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment