Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Romans 8:28,31...."And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose....What then shall we say...? If God is for us who can be against us?"

The past two days our son and daughter in law have been here and it is so wonderful to have our two living "children" together--(we live with our daughter in an apartment)nothing like it!... We were in the bad storm that roared through here Saturday, knocking down light poles and putting out lights all around. But all is OK, with a few minor lights out here. My d-i-l and I sew for the granddaughters (my greats, her granddaughters) and have fun sharing patterns and ideas. My daughter and her shop will be in the Southern Women's Show in a week and I am busy-busy sewing for that getting items made for her booth. That is exciting.

I feel good and cannot believe what I went through all winter--nausea, throat on fire when I tried to eat, water tasting like "pond scum", the infected eczema all over, fingernails coming off, feet cracked open, not to mention diarrhea and taking 8 or more pills for that every day, and loss of hair (also eye brows and eye lashes). So you can see why it is so difficult to think about starting another chemo. Now, I am almost normal except I still have very little hair. I hope to come out of the wig by June. (unless another chemo takes my hair away again) I had a mammogram today but don't know the results yet. Can they make those things any more PAINFUL??? So one more week until the PET and CT. I know God is for us...I cannot fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment