Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Whoever has the Son has life..."

"This is the testimony in essence: God gave us eternal life; the life of His Son. So, whoever has the Son, has life..." I John 5...The Message

Our church service today was just awesome and so spiritually fulfilling. Our preacher appeared as a Roman soldier who helped nail Jesus to the cross. He ended the "sermon" with the words: "truly He was the Son of God". This was a time that brings one to tears, as I felt like I was actually at that scene and time. We have never had an"Easter" service like this. It was so moving and not "fluffy" but a Jesus who had been beaten almost to death who was then nailed to a cross.

God gave us His all, His Son... Jesus gave us His all, His life...I pray I can do His will always.

No comments:

Post a Comment