Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust..."

We heard today that our next great grandchild is a girl, giving us four grand daughters and four grand sons in the next generation. We are so proud of our grandchildren and the manner they are raising their children. We are so honored to be part of their lives and get to be with them. They have dedicated their children to the Lord (most of them) and next month we will hear what the last one coming this year will be. What fun! We never even thought about GREATS, we were having so much fun with the grandchildren and all of a sudden they grew up and now here are the GREATS!

"Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust...You are my help and my deliverer..." Psalm 49: verses 4 and 17

I am still just "being".......that is all I can say....I must not be depressed, and I must be encouraged, and I must not say "I must", and I just am tired of chemo...not chemo, but chemo results!....God is my deliverer.!That keeps me going........

No comments:

Post a Comment