Monday, February 21, 2011

"Praise the Lord, O my soul..."

I talked to my grand daughter awhile today on Face book...and it was so good to just chat. I think the new great will carry my maiden name for her middle name. What an honor! We hope to see that family in a few weeks. They have the three boys already and now to have their daughter is such a blessing to be.

I am maybe a little better but still suffering with the rash and the pitiful finger nails. My nails are yellow/purple and one wakes me with pain--don't know why that one is like that. I never realized how important finger nails are! What amazes me over and over again is how God planed each tiny part of our body and gave it importance even if we don't realize it. I was at the store and got change out and I could not handle it so I poured it out and told the saleslady to just pick out the correct amount. I cannot pick anything up hardly that it tiny. When I sew, I have a really difficult time doing any hand sewing because there is no nail to push the needle through the fabric, so I kind of do weird things and use my little finger which is in better shape than the others.

But each day is good and life is pleasant, John is getting ready more each day for that "garden" and is planning to get his potatoes in the ground this week....all 8--10 hills....beats none! We plan things we will do and pray for God to give us reasonable health. Psalm 146:2 ..."Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life. I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

No comments:

Post a Comment