Monday, November 22, 2010

"...His faithfulness continues..."

This is another day of especially thinking about blessings (I should do it every day!!!) This was another almost summer-like day, with blue skies. I had more birthday greetings, and wonderful loving messages from friends. I am truly blessed by those who share their love and I feel very humble to be honored by these friendships.

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; Give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues though all generations." Psalm 100: 4-5

I did more decorating, did several small trees, since we don't have a lot of room, I did three small 2 and 3 foot trees on a table and used the large shiny ornaments there. All these used to be on a large 8 foot tree. Of course, I have given away to family probably half our ornaments so what I have left is great on these small trees. I also have another 3 foot tree in our bedroom with my tea pot ornaments on it. And another with my cat ornaments on it. In the kitchen is another with the sheep on it. This sounds like a lot but consider I used to have about 7 large trees, one in every room. I had a cat, sheep, angel, snowman, bird and bird nests, and the largest shinny tree. So I really have cut way back! I do love Christmas (John does also) and this is our favorite time of year. I would be untrue if I did not have a tiny wonder of how I will be in a year. Will I be putting these ornaments up next year? But, last year, I was so sick I could not do very much, so this is a really better year! Thank you God for better health even if I have more tumors than last year. But, they are shrinking, so that is a blessing. Tomorrow is chemo day, so I will see what is going on a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment