Monday, November 29, 2010

"...in the day of trouble He will keep me safe..."

I honestly don't have anything to say---my throat is sore, and it feels like it has been burned. Everything I eat hurts on the way down and nothing tastes good.I still have sore hands.

We might get snow tomorrow. I love the winter. I love Christmas (so does John) and all about it. I have to be honest and wonder if I will be here for another Christmas. I do not feel bad and ,in fact, wonder sometimes if the doctors made a mistake--the only bad I feel is the chemo.

John went to three doctors today so he has some bad side effects tonight from the dermatologist who had to cut/sew up some cancer places on his arm.... the other two were good visits.

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life....for in the day of trouble He will keep me safe..".Psalm 27:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment