Sunday, July 25, 2010

Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see...Hebrews 11:1
I have had three days of pain around my mid chest and fever from 99 to 101 (My normal is 97.6) so I have felt pretty rotten. It hurts when I take a deep breath. I have friend's and WEB MD telling me it is pancreatic stones, gall bladder, my stomach...who knows. I know I am anxious to see my doctor tomorrow and find out just what this is, and see if I can take the #3 chemo. Lots riding on tomorrow.
I realize I have lived longer than most cancer patients who start out with a stage 4 cancer, but I don't normally feel that bad and feel like I can go on a long time. But then I realize that eventually, all this will catch up with me.
Well, no wild tales tonight...just prayers and hope for sleep and an early morning..

1 comment:

  1. God watch over your child, Bev. We are always asking for healing Father - for we know you are the Great Physician. YOU know exactly what we need. And when we are so very ill, we long for your healing touch and relief. We thank you for your healing touch. We pray we will rely deeply on you and your Spirit to as comfort us. We also long that the world would come to know you. Bev has always been a great witness and has received the power that comes from prayers. We ask you hear our prayers for comfort and ease of these nasty symptoms and for answers from her drs. Give them wisdom and a "sharp eye". God we bless you for loving and caring for us. In Your Son's Name.
    love kathryn

    ReplyDelete