Monday, July 5, 2010

"...He will rejoice over you with singing..."

I have been reading my grand daughter's blog and what the boys are doing...I miss them so much when we are not there (and we are not there most of the time). This family has boys 5 1/2, 2 1/2 and nearly 1. They are about the ages ours were. Somehow I did it all, had a garden, took care of the children, kept house and all the things all that involves. I surely could not do that now, and don't have the energy for it. Gran used to say, "God knew to give children to the young" and I did not understand that saying. I do now. And I do love to be with the greats! Another grandson has two girls and a boy, one girl turns 4 this month, the boy is 2 1/2 and the other girl is 6 months. Another grandson has our oldest great who will be six this month. What I would give to have them all together at once!!!! But we have to see them in "sections".
Well, still side effects from the chemo and one week to go until we do it again...I really thought I would have it under control by now but I don't. I don't know what the doctor will want to do! I don't want to give up, even with side effects, until the CT in august.
John's eyes are no very good and we bought a "magnifying machine" (simple word) that he can put books, magazines, papers, pictures, anything under and read at any magnification he want to. It will change his ability to stay informed and enjoy the books he has missed out on.
I need this verse I use often, Zephaniah 3:17 "...He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment