Friday, July 30, 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you,..."

Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most comforting verses, I think..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Does this not give you such a sense of peace???Knowing that the God of the universe has plans for our lives and He wants only the best for each of us!
Another not so good day, kind of shaky, nauseous, a little wobbly when I walk. I slept several hours, got up and cooked and did some sewing. We will be with some family tomorrow for birthdays and the same on Sunday. It seems our family tends to clump together the birthdays! Such fun to be with several generations! We will have four generations together each day.
I always think of how much joy I received from my grandparents and hope our grandchildren remember and think back with the pleasure of all our good times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment